Friday, November 24, 2017

Coolest Whatsapp Status | Latest cool Status for whatsapp

Hey guys, are you looking for the coolest whatsapp status of 2017? Well, you are at the right place. Today we at status87.blogspot.com, publishing an article with collection of latest cool whatsapp status 2017. we have extremely unique and best status for whatsapp, coolest collection of statuses, cool whatsapp status in Hindi, cool attitude status, short status for whatsapp and much more. You can also checkout our latest collection of attitude whatsapp status and best sad status for whatsapp. So guys if you want to show your friend that how cool you are, just copy any status you like, paste it on your whatsapp and enjoy. Don’t forget to share with your friends and family if you like this.


Read also: Best Attitude Status


Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
 I love food and sleep. If I give you a bit of food or text you all night, that means something.
When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often.
God is really creative, I mean...just look at m!!!
I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.
Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.
Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.
When I’m on my deathbed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the......
I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
“F#%K It.” – my final thought before making most decisions.
If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.
Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
The road to success is always under construction.
Had a really great "Night Out" last night, according to my police report.
The road to success is always under construction.
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Born to express not to impress.
silent people have the loudest minds.
I work for money, for loyalty hire a Dog.
Some people are alive only, because it's illegal to kill them.
When nothing goes right... turn left!
If you can't convince them, confuse them.

You actually have friends? Yeah bro, all 10 seasons on DVD.

I just edited my friend list. So if you’re still able to read this then congratulations you made it through my first elimination.

They said 2- faced is a norm in society. Okay.. But if you’re going to be 2- faced, make one of them pretty at least. Please don’t be 2- faced with me, because it’s hard to decide which face to slap first…

Josh thinks that if your relationship status says, “It’s complicated” that you should stop kidding yourself and change it to “Single”

Love me or hate me but you will never change me. <3

I’ve never met an ugly person unless their attitude showed me otherwise.

Do not give advice unless you are asked to.

It’s not that everybody may hate or love your attitude. Leave those who hate it and keep it for those are busy loving it.

I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed.

Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.

I know who I am, you have no need to explain.

Act like a lady think like a boss.

Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and roll like a boss.

My attitude: I don’t like to take right decision, I take decisions and make them right.

I don’t care what you think of me I’m happy that’s all that matters <3.:)

I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.

‘Lose my attitude?’ It’s not an attitude. I’m sick of being unappreciated. I’d love to see where you’d be without me.

If you show your attitude to me then I will show you my middle finger.

If you can't laugh at your own problems, call me and I'll laugh at them.

Happiness does not have a price tag so smile.

My bed and me are perfect for each other, but my alarm clock keeps trying to break us up.

If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.

If you're hotter than me, then that means I'm cooler than you.

Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it's a brighter day.

Don't know where your kids are in the house? Turn off the internet and they'll show up quickly.

I once had a job in a orange juice factory, but I got canned because I couldn't concentrate.

I felt like an animal, and animals.

My head will explode if I continue.

Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am and who I want to be.

See the bowtie? I wear it and I don’t care. That’s why it’s cool.

I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock and if I'm late start without me.

It's so trendy, almost bleeding to death. All the cool girls are doing it.

And if humanity is the last war, then I am the battle field.

Any fool can do something cool and look cool, but it takes skill to make something uncool cool again.

Let's be off before he gets his great horsey teeth into my poor lines of verse.

Secrets are the very root of cool.

They're butterflies because, well, he thought it was cool. They eat humans.

Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.

Nicole can do anything that involves a ball and whistle.

Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.

My enemies are worms, cool days and most of all woodchucks.

Kids on the youtube, learning how to be cool.

Be yourself because an original is always worth more than a copy.

What is a cool change, that there is such a thing as cool is immutable.

Whether you choose right or left, or left than right. You have a choice, so chose the right one.

Credibility comes from results. Everything else is just marketing.

Take care of your costume and your confidence will take care of itself.

Anger gets you into trouble, ego keeps you in trouble.

With right fashion, every female would be a flame.

Fashion doesn't make you perfect, but it makes you pretty.

Dresses don't look beautiful on hangers.

It's time to shop high heels if your fiance kisses you on the forehead.

Dresses won't wear out in the wardrobe, but that is not what dresses are designed for.

Any girl with a grin never looks grim.

You had to hand it to her; she was as cool as dammit.

That most pleasant weather to feel is the one never felt.

You cannot choose your face but you can choose your dress.

An old fashioned outfit is not a costume, it's a comedy.

That which is cool is driven by the soul.

If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

In all you do, try being a wow, and not a woe.

Learn from the past, live in the present and create your future.

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.

You may be cool under pressure and challenge, but can you be cool under success?

A court of rotting corpses to worship at the feet of the goddess of death.

Don't wait! The time will never be just right.

Surely, she was too young to have so many ghosts.

Weird is the new cool and normal the new boring, stay weird.

You can’t win if you don't play! Get in the game!

Your enemies are not to be destroyed, grant them longevity to witness your success.

Death, you know, keeps secrets better even than a guilty roman.

It was pretty cool to have someone around here who didn't like the same things as everybody else.

For a life where diamonds really are forever.

Keep cool. Anger is not an argument.

If you cannot stop yourself from getting angry, then at least get angry about things that matters.

When a man is at peace he is a man, when angry he is an animal.

Lovers are the coolest their hearts beat the best and they kiss magic as hell.

Life is but a story told at one's funeral.

If we live in living standards others means that is not our lives.

Love is not everything you have; it's everything that you can lose.

To be inspired is great, but to inspire is an honor.

I hate people in general, but you guys are cool with me.

I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get.

Whoever invented reading is a very cool person.

Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.

Never give people permission to disrespect you.

Life without mistakes is like, education without books.

Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.

The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children.

Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.

Do not give up; the beginning is always the hardest.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

You're already a successful personal. The things we take for granted someone else is praying for.

The road to success is always under construction.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.

The only reason I am fat because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.

The best things in life are free; the second best are very expensive.

I am not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I am right.

Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my status.

I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk.

When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours!

Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you.

Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone.

Your looks don't make you beautiful; it's the person inside who makes you beautiful.

Every people are an intelligent, when he work hard!

Please don't get confused between my attitude and personality!

I'm cool but summer made me hot!

Life is too short don't waste it updating status!

Work until you don't have to, introduce yourself.

Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.

Every problem comes with some solution, if it doesn't have any solution, it's a girl!

There are three sides to an argument, my side, your side and the right side.

Phones are better than girlfriend; at least we can switch it off.

A smile suits every kind of clothes.


Brains are awesome, I wish everyone had one.

Keep calm and enjoy life.

Life without mistakes is like, education without books.

Maybe being nice is more important than being cool.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability.

People like me great. People don’t like me great. As long as I like myself that all that matters.

The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.

Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure.

Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when; whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on it is knees.
Every exit is an entry somewhere.

The control centre of your life is your attitude.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.

I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.

Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

Readers are plentiful: thinkers are rare.

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

If a plan did not work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.

Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

Friends are the ones who say "I am sorry" when you are going through something difficult. Best friends are the ones who know how to fix it.

A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.

Best friends do not necessarily have to talk every day. They do not even need to talk for weeks. But when they do, it is like they never stopped talking.

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I am surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends.

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in your heart even when you are fooling everyone else.

Laughter is the best medicine. Friends are the pharmacy.

Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you do not say.

You cannot describe your best friends in words. You can describe them with memories that you had with them.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.

The best mirror is an old friend.

Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.

A good laugh is sunshine in the house.

You walk through life much easier with a smile on your face.

Play the moments. Pause the memories. Stop the pain. Rewind the happiness.

Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.

Family is always blood. It is the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you as you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.

Best advice in two lines; Silence is the best answer for all questions. Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.

A bland smile is like a green light at an intersection, it feels good when you get one, but you forget it the moment you are past it.

Use your smile to change this world, but do not let this world to change your smile.

If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.

A Smile is the beginning of Peace.

A smile is the most beautiful curve on woman’s body.

Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.

A smile is the shortest distance between two people.

A smile is the universal welcome.

A smile takes a moment, but the memory of it lasts forever.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

Without music, life would be a mistake.

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent

Where words leave off, music begins.

Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.

Of all the music that reached farthest into heaven, it is the beating of a loving heart.

Music is a discipline, and a mistress of order and good manners, she makes the people milder and gentler, more moral and more reasonable.

Music is the shorthand of emotion.

Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory.

Country's hip; it is cool music.

Music is well said to be the speech of angels.

Music is the pleasure the human soul experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting.

Educators have always known that learning and life are maximal where play and work coincide.

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.

Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue.

The personality of a man is most attractive thing.

There is nothing to do with beautiful face if you have worst personality.

Beauty of person attracts eyes, but good personality attracts heart.

Having a personality as yours is not less than a blessing.

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

Personality is to a man what perfume is to a flower.

Personality is born out of pain. It is the fire shut up in the flint.

Until a character becomes a personality it cannot be believed.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

Attractiveness and magnetism of man's personality is the result of his inner radiance.

Personality has power to uplift, power to depress, power to curse, and power to bless.

The one who has conquered himself is a far greater hero than he who has defeated a thousand times a thousand men.

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

Real riches are the riches possessed inside.

Positive expectations are the mark of the superior personality.

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.

The afternoon knows what the morning never expected.

The earth has music for those who listen.

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. 

I have always regarded nature as the clothing of God.

Nature operates in silence to produce what the eyes see.

Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.

Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own. 

Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. 

Mother Nature is always speaking. She speaks in a language understood within the peaceful mind of the sincere observer.

Nature uses human imagination to lift her work of creation to even higher levels.

Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.

When nature demands; you cannot deny.

Nature can be your best friend and worst foe.

I love walking barefoot in the grass, it is like freedom.

Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.

Luck has a longer reach than wisdom.

Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.

Each misfortune you encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow’s good luck.

Shallow men believe in luck.  Strong men believe in cause and effect.

The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.

Risk means 'shit happens' or 'good luck

Diligence is the mother of good luck.

Luck is the residue of design.

Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

Dreams are the touchstones of our characters.

The Biggest Adventure You Can Ever Take Is To Live The Life Of Your Dreams.

Coolest whatsapp Status for Boys

Every boy want to show Cool side of their personality. Nowadays, everyone likes to express their Cool behavior via social media like facbook and whatsapp theirfore we are sharing some best Cool status for boys here. choose any whatsapp status of your choice from the list below and show your Cool mind behavior on whatsapp/facebook. 

I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I'm smoking.
I'm not drunk, I'm just chemically off-balanced.
Oh, so you wanna argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
I'm so poor that I can't pay attention in class.
Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.
I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
Save water drink beer.
Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.
Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.

Coolest whatsapp Status for Girls

Why should only boys have all the fun? here are the best status for you girls! to define your swag and cool personality on whatsapp/facebook use these extremely unique whatsapp status. these collection of cool girl status defines your attitude in best way. Checkout the list below.



My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
Not always "Available".. try your Luck..
Hey there Whatsapp is using me.
Life is Short – Chat Fast!
Time is precious, waste it wisely.
Damn Cool Whatsapp Status Quotes
Please don’t forget to smile :)
Get up every morning, imagine a future then make it happen.
Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes.
You're right. I'm NOT perfect. But I'm unique!
Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
It’s funny how people say they miss you, but don’t even make an effort to see you.
Life is like Facebook. People will like your problems & comment on them but no one’s gonna solve them because everyone is busy in updating their.
Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…
I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P
I got less but I got best!
We hope that we’re able to help you to find coolest whatsapp status/cool whatsapp status in Hindi/coolest status in English. Stay connected with us for more updated status in Hindi/English and other regional languages.

Related Tags: Latest cool status in Hindi, Whatsapp status in Hindi, Whatsapp attitude status, Funny Whatsapp status.

Related Links: Attitude Whatsapp Status, Most funny status, Best whatsapp status and quotes, Whatsapp status for best friends, Whatsapp love status, Best romantic status for whatsapp.


If you liked our collection of coolest whatsapp status, don’t forget to share with your friends and your loved once and share your feedback in comments. You’re most welcome to share your own status in comment box.

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments:

Follow us